Shrimps are loved by foodies all across the world. Cooking shrimp is fast and easy. This little crustacean is extremely delicious to taste. There are large numbers of recipes with shrimp. Therefore, if you are planning to try out a seafood item this weekend, you can easily go for shrimp. Not only are they loved by all foodies but they also will bring about a change of taste in your taste buds.
So if you are looking for an easy to cook shrimp recipe this weekend for your entire family then you can try out the Cajun shrimp. It not only is a delicious preparation but is easy and simply to prepare. Let us look how:
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. worcestshire sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup beer
- French bread for dipping
- Cooked white rice to serve on
- 1 lb. large shrimp
- First of all you need to melt 1/2 of butter in a skillet. Then you need to add onion and the rest of the ingredients together with the shrimp.
- Next you need to cook it for 1 minute, stirring it constantly. After that you can add the remaining of the butter and the chicken broth.
- Now you need to cook it for around 2 to 5 minutes. Now is the time to stir in the beer. After that you need to cook for around 2 minutes or until shrimp is done completely.
- Well, finally you can now put skillet on the table with the bread and rice. Now it is time for everyone to serve themselves.
This was one mouth-watering recipe of shrimp that will be loved by your entire family. This recipe will turn your dull and boring weekends into something extremely delicious and will bring in a fresh air of a difference to your taste buds. Whether your family is a seafood lover or no, they are sure to love this recipe of shrimps. On your part, it will take no time to prepare at all. This recipe is extremely easy to make and prepare.
Therefore, if you are pleased with this seafood recipe and want to find out one delicious recipe find from an online store.