Lobsters are loved by seafood lovers and non seafood lovers alike. So, why not try out a lobster recipe for your mom on this mother’s day? It will not only make it a grand celebration but will also make your mom feel extremely special as you took out so much time and effort to cook something for her.
Let us take a look at a seafood recipe that will set the tone perfectly right for a mother’s day celebration this season:
Mother’s Day Lobster Lasagna
- Parsley, chopped
- Lobster claw knuckle meat, cooked, cubed
- Egg, beaten
- Mozzarella, shredded
- Parmesan, grated
- Onion, minced
- Garlic, minced
- Shallot, minced
- Premade Alfredo sauce
- Lasagna pasta(no boil kind)
- Basil, chopped
- Sea salt & FGBP
- Extra virgin olive oil
- First of all you need to preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Next, in a large pan fry onion, garlic and shallots in olive oil over medium-high heat until they turn translucent and aromatic. Then, remove them from the pan and let cool.
- Now, in a large bowl you need to combine vegetables, ½ cup mozzarella, ½ cup parmesan, ricotta, egg. Then, season with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- After that, oil a casserole dish with butter or Pam.
- Now is the time to create some layers. For this you need to spread 1-1 ½ cups of alfredo sauce evenly. After that, you need to make a single layer of lasagna noodles.
- Next, you need to spread 1/3 of the lobster meat and 1/3 of the cheese mixture evenly with a spray of chopped basil.
- Then, add 1/3 of the spinach and top it with another layer alfredo sauce. On top of that another layer of lasagna noodles. You need to repeat this step 2 more times ending with a pasta layer on top. After this you need to add a small layer of sauce on it.
- Then, all you need to do is to top the last layer with the remaining cheese and chopped parsley.
- Now, cover loosely with aluminum foil and set it to bake for 40 minutes. Remove the foil and keep it for another 5-10 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Then, remove from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
- You can finally, season with fresh chopped basil, a few cracks of black pepper and a sprinkle of olive oil.
You can find this and more jaw dropping recipes online. Yes, you are just a click away for more mothers day dinner recipes. If you have any further query, click here.